- Lead a small and powerful DevOps team
- Responsible for the entire IT and DevOps in the company
- Control and support the company’s products’ lifecycle – ALM.
- Assist in supporting the company’s customers.
- 5+ years as DevOps in a modern software company, at least 2 of them as a team leader
- Linux Ninja
- Linux system administration level
- Familiarity with different distributions, bash, system tools, and all system layers.
- Docker expert (familiarity with Management & Scaling – big advantage!)
- AWS master
- Great Git and CI/CD (aka Jenkins, Unit Tests environments, etc.) skills
- Good understanding of IT, Networking and Information Security
Nice to have:
- Scripting Bash Python
- Experience in Logging & Monitoring Tools
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools like Ansible
- Familiarity with Angular, Flask