Tracxpoint is looking for talented, enthusiastic DevOps engineer to join our team and provide technical expertise to facilitate the deployment of our systems. This includes building and maintaining R&D deployment pipelines, advanced design of our internal system architecture as well as handling internal system administration. We utilize Linux based software from small IOT devices to multi GPU servers on the cloud.
- 3 years as DevOps in a modern software company
- Deep understanding in Git (GitFlow and GitOps) and in CI/CD (aka gitlab-ci pipelines, Unit Tests, etc.)
- Experience with containerization using Docker and ECS
- Experience writing code Python/Ruby/Bash
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools (chef).
- Experience in Logging & Monitoring Tools (Prometheus, ELK, Nagios, Cloudwatch).
- Deep understanding of Linux
- Linux system administration level
- Familiarity with different distributions, bash, system tools, and all system layers.
- Proficiency and hands-on experience working with AWS
- Good understanding of IT and networking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Experience in information security.
- Familiarity with web-based products (Angular, Python Flask).
What we offer:
- An exciting role in an established company that has been growing sustainably.
- Competitive salary package (CCNL Metalmeccanici). Gross Annual Salary (RAL), proportionate to experience and abilities.
- Interesting and fulfilling work with great promotion and personal development capabilities.